The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

Banana Republic Mixed Stitch Turtleneck Sweater, on sale $49.99 - You know I never met a turtleneck I didn't love.  Jenny Slate and I have that in common.  This sweater looks cozy and warm and not too boxy.  It comes in twelve (12!) colors and all are on sale at varying prices.

Old Navy Funnel Neck Fleece Zip Jacket, on sale $24 - I heard that the athleisure trend is going away, but I for one will not be listening to that.  This jacket makes the perfect transition from the gym to errands.  And Old Navy's fleece is the softest.

Sam Edelman Seamed Faux Fur Coat via Saks Off 5th, on sale $99.99 - Faux fur all the time!  I love this coat and want to be wrapped up in it immediately.  Only sizes Medium and Large left!

Warehouse Long Sleeve Knot Detail Dress via Asos, $72 - Long-sleeved dresses are my favorite for the first months of the year.  If my shoulders are cold, I'm cold, and this is a way to add just one more layer to help with that.  The knot detail is cute and will help hide anything you want to hide.  And gray is the best color.

Everlane The Street Fleece Sweatshirt, $50 - I've sort of stumbled around the Everlane website for a couple years now, but have never made a purchase.  2016 is the year that changes.  I'm definitely hopping on the fewer, better mentality and love so many of their pieces, including the new street fleece line.  Perfectly simple and easy.

Topshop Chunky Cable-Knit Sweater via Nordstrom, on sale $94.99 - The bigger the knit, the better.  That goes double for chunkiness.  

Comments

Popular Posts