The Weekly Wishlist

New year, new clothes!

Like last year, I'm still focused on paring down my wardrobe and only adding key pieces that I truly need and love.  

But that doesn't mean I won't be sharing some frivolous things here every now and then.  What's life without a little fun?

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6 // 7

New Look Premium Sleeveless Coat, $72 - Vests are still huge, but I like the heavier, more structured, sleeveless coat version.  This one is double-breasted and perfect for wearing buttoned or unbuttoned.  The neutral gray shades are great too.

Yummie by Heather Thomson Edie Stretch-Jersey Bra Top via The Outnet, on sale $33.60 - Are you back on the workout wagon?  Well, apparently everyone in DC is because my workout studios are insanely packed.  I've never tried anything from the Yummie line, but this bra top looks comfortable and chic.  And not a bad price!

Gallery Teddy Faux Fur Coat via Nordstrom, on sale $119.90 - It finally feels like winter, so I suggest bundling up in your furriest coat, like this navy one.  It also comes in camel.

Neiman Marcus Woven Foldover Backpack, on sale $32 - Are backpacks still cool?  I have no idea, but I love the woven look of this one from Neiman Marcus.  It's a really stylish way to go hands-free.

Athleta Pebble Be Free Knicker, $64 - More workout gear.  Athleta's new arrivals are really good, but this pair of capris are my favorite.  The print is fun, but subtle enough to match most of my workout tops.

LL Bean Signature Cotton Fisherman Sweater in Marl, on sale $79.99 - I think I post one iteration of this sweater or another every month, but I just love it.  It's even better in this marl knit,  And on sale!

Old Navy Rib-Knit Midi Tee Dress, on sale $22 - I have what I think is the plain black version of this dress and I wear it weekly, so I bet this striped version would get tons of wear too.  Cute and casual.  

Comments

Popular Posts