Recent Purchases

Christmas presents!  From DT and from myself... to myself.


Recent Purchases
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Asos Textured Clutch Bag with Panel Detail - DT bought me this clutch (exactly what I wanted) and I couldn't be happier.  The color and texture are beautiful.  The inside is large enough to hold the essentials.  This will be getting serious use.  Result: Kept.

Athleta Stripes Chaturanga Tight - Another gift from DT, these tights are a new favorite.  This is my first pair of bottoms from Athleta and I'm really happy with them so far.  They're incredibly comfortable and give me compression without losing movement.  And the stripes are just fun.  Result: Kept.

Gap Bralette Bikini Top - When a bikini top goes on sale for $7, you buy it, no matter what month it is.  Unfortunately, this top didn't work out for me.  The seam caused a weird puckering.  I think this would work better for an A or a B cup, but ultimately, it didn't offer me enough support.  Result: Returned.

Athleta Floral Crush Chaturanga Tight - Seeing as I loved the striped tight, I grabbed this floral pattern when they went on serious sale.  Although these are the exact same design, the quality on this pair seemed lacking.  They were completely see-through when I did any sort of bend, which is a minor problem if I planned on doing yoga or barre in these.  Disappointing.  Result: Returned.

Athleta Tee Racerback Dress - This dress was incredibly soft, flattering, and comfortable.  Unfortunately, I bought a medium as that was the only size they still had in stock and it was just too big on me.  I think a small would have been perfect and I'll keep an eye out for restocking.  Result: Returned.

Comments

Popular Posts