The Weekly Wishlist

Happy Beaujolais Day - the best day of the year!

In addition to wine, I've been thinking about the holidays and what to pack for my trip home.  I've been wearing lots of black and white lately, but have been neglecting my other favorite color: gray.


Neiman Marcus Rabbit-Fur Cropped Vest in Buff, on sale $81 - This looks so cozy and so warm.  I love the non-color of it and the striped texture.  

Espirit Leather Panel Gloves with Touch Screen Fingertips via Asos, $52 - Glove season is upon us, which makes hailing an Uber all that more annoying.  Touch screen gloves are the answer to that.  This pair gives you that technology while also looking super stylish.

Sam Edelman Joey Booties via Shopbop, $150 - Gray booties, where have you been all my life?  All my Sam Edelman shoes are incredibly comfortable, so I don't think these would be any different.  The subtle texture change on the back of the boot is great.

Madeleine Thompson Josie Striped Cashmere Sweater via The Outnet, on sale $112.50 - You can't go wrong with cashmere.  And this is not a bad price for said cashmere (especially considering it's 75% off retail!).  

kensie Teddy Bear Notch Collar Faux Fur Coat via Nordstrom, on sale $129.90 - Finally, just because it's fun, I give you this coat.  Yes, you'll look like an Ewok who has found themselves on Hoth (are these Star Wars references even right?), but you'll look like the chicest Ewok of them all.  

Comments

Popular Posts