The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

Theory Stassia Double Georgette Silk Jumpsuit via Last Call, on sale $106.50 - For all the upcoming holiday parties, I'm thinking jumpsuit.  Easy to accessorize, plus you get to wear pants.

Saks Off 5th Faux Shearling-Accented Jacket, on sale $69.99 - Keep me warm please (written under a fleece blanket and on top of a heating pad while at my desk)!

Splendid Space Dye Luxe Tank via Shopbop, on sale $54.60 - Simplicity at it's best and it's softest!

Athleta Floral Crush Chaturanga Tight, $74 - I'm  making the switchover from workout capris to full-length pants now that we're into November.  This black and white floral patterned pair are just what I need.

BLANKNYC Oversize Turtleneck Sweater via Nordstrom, on sale $52.80 - My favorite chunky black sweater had to go during a recent purge due to a big old hole in the shoulder.  I think I found its replacement.


Comments

Popular Posts