Smart Gift Guide: For the Traveler

Smart Gift Guide: For the Traveler

Full disclosure:  I'm not the biggest fan of gift guides.  Everyone and their mom does them and there tends to be lots of redundancies.  Also, I like to shop for the individual and make my purchases personal, based on their likes and interests rather than based on their age or gender.  All of that said, I'm doing gift guides this year because I'm really good at shopping and want to share some of that with you.

Ok, so for your friend or family member who has serious wanderlust, is always jetting off somewhere amazing, or just spends too much time on planes - these are some things that I think would be great for them.

Other good ideas for travelers - headphones, neck pillows, an Amazon gift card so they can load up their Kindle.   

Comments

Popular Posts