Needful Things: The Leather Pant

Needful Things: The Leather Pant

Row 1: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
Row 2: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
Row 3: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
Row 4: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

It's November (?!) and the weather is finally starting to feel like it.  Now, I like layers just as much as the next girl, but I am not looking forward to the next 5 months of constantly being cold.  There are only so many times I can pull on jeans and boots.  And so, that brings me to this month's edition of Needful Things:  The Leather Pant!

Now, I don't particularly care if the pants are real leather or not.  Basically, I'd like the look of the real thing for the price tag of the not-so-real thing.  

I haven't decided if I want more of a jean or more of a legging.  There are pros and cons to each.

Grace over at The Stripe has raved about the Spanx leggings (Row 3, #3), so I may give those a try, but they're a bit too shiny for what I think I want.  

The Theory pair (Row 4, #1) are my favorite (of course), but even at 55% off retail, they're still out of my price range.  

Coated denim may be the more price-friendly way to go.  I've heard good things about Blank Denim's Vegan pants (Row 3, #4).  They're definitely in my top 3.

Do you rock leather pants or a faux version?  Any suggestions are appreciated!

Comments

Popular Posts