The Weekly Wishlist

And we're off again!

Heading to Boston late tonight for a Friday wedding on the North Shore and then immediately heading to Maine for a family reunion party and a long weekend with my mom.

After staying in DC last weekend, I can really use this vacation :)

Clockwise from Top Left:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Lands' End Amalia Ankle Strap Sandals, on sale $59.99 - Still searching for a flat(ish) black sandal, I may have found them.  Yes, I know I'm showing you these in a burgundy color, but they also come in black and navy.  I'm into the stacked wooden heel, the leather, and the ankle strap.  Looking good, Lands' End.

Old Navy Chiffon Maxi Swim Cover-up, on sale $22.97 - How have I never seen this before?  I'm surprised every blogger in the land hasn't scooped this up yet.  Black and white, palm print, and chiffon, it's the perfect cover-up and looks way more expensive than it is.

Felicity & Coco Empire Waist Maxi Dress, $98 - The bright blue color of this dress is incredible.  For such a simple style, it's a showstopper.  It also comes in several other colors if blue isn't your jam.

Charlie Jade Maxi Dress, on sale $98 - Maxis galore! I love the bright colors and the pattern of this dress.  It's really pretty and perfect for the end of summer.

Iris & Ink Sofia Jersey Maxi Dress, on clearance $50 - The Outnet is having their annual clearance sale and there are some great deals to be had, but this maxi might be my favorite of the bunch.  Irish & Ink makes some of the most classic, high quality, and affordable pieces.  They're simple and will never go out of style.  And when they're 50% off like this dress?  It's not rocket science.

Comments

Popular Posts