The Weekly Wishlist

I've been a shopping fiend lately.  So many sales.  I'm getting good stuff, but my wallet is depressed.  You'll see what I mean when I do my Recent Purchases post soon.  In the meantime, here's some other stuff I've got my eye on!

Clockwise from Top Left:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Asos Hampton Heeled Sandals, $76 - These aren't "me" at all, but I still sort of love them.  The bright pink color is so fun and summery.  If you paired these with a white dress (or black for that matter) it would look amazing.  

Halston Heritage Sleeveless Jersey Midi Dress, on sale $195 - Is this way more expensive than what I would usually spend on a dress?  Yes.  Do I love it anyway?  Double yes.  From the midi length to the gorgeous back, I cannot stop looking at this.  Please go on sale even more!

LL Bean Sea Stripe Tote Bag, on sale $29.99 - I've got beach bags on the brain since I'm headed home to New England tonight for 11 days of fun in the sun (hopefully!).  I'm into this nylon tote from LL Bean.  It's simple, but high quality and really everything you need for a beach day.  It also comes in orange.

Splendid Stripe Tank Dress, on sale $70.80 - I may have many striped dresses, but I don't have any in pink, so this one makes the cut.  Splendid always uses the softest fabric and I like the slightly longer length here too.

Old Navy Cross Strap Slides, on sale $20 - Slide sandals are huge this summer, but why splurge when Old Navy makes a perfect pair for so little cash?  These are minimalist in the best way.  

Soludos Striped Cotton-Canvas Tote, on sale $38.50 - More beach totes!  This time, a cotton-canvas version, which is my usual go-to.  Again, I like the stripes.  I only know Soludos from their shoes, but this bag looks like a winner to me.

Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-tone Tassel Earrings, on sale $27 - How pretty are these tassel earrings?  I'd wear these to a wedding, to brunch, to the gym, whatever.  And the price is pretty good too for designer jewelry!

In other news, I'm off on vacation tonight, so while there will be new posts going up, I won't actually be spending time in front of a computer.  Hooray!  

Follow me on Instagram for how I'm spending my time at home!




Comments

Popular Posts