Four on Thursday

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 //  I'm hoping that now that it's April, I won't have to wear three or four layers to and from my workouts.  Maybe, like, one?  This top from GapFit would be perfect.  The cut-out back adds some interest and you could even wear  it during your yoga or barre class.  Also comes in gray.

2 //  I'm on the hunt for maxi dresses.  Even though it took me a few seasons to warm up to them, I'm glad I finally did because they are such an easy way to look perfectly put together.  This one has a cool navy and white pattern to it, a v-neck, and a thigh slit.  You'd both look cool and feel cool.

3 // This blouse comes in mint, blush, this lilac shade, and white.  I'm into the scalloped and embroidered hem.  My ideal brunch outfit is this top with white skinny jeans.  Just don't spill on me.

4 //  Marble is the new cool thing, just look at everyone's Mac cases.  I love the look of this necklace from Forever 21.  Besides the fact that it's under $10, it's cool, modern, and slightly futuristic.  I'd wear this with a simple top to make the necklace really stand out.

Comments

Popular Posts