Four on Thursday

The pile of tissues in my wastebasket is getting ridiculous.  I'm nursing a nasty cold, probably caused by this dumb weather and exacerbated by my going out the past two nights.  I hoped that yoga would help me sweat it out, but that didn't work, so now I'm chugging tea and water, eating lots of fruit, and blowing my nose to the chagrin of my co-workers,  Happy Thursday!

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 //  The chances of me actually buying this dress are slim to none, but isn't it pretty?  I love the cream color, the slightly longer back hemline, and the fun cut-out.  But $200 for one dress is still a little too much for me, even if it was originally $500.  If anyone else wants to buy this and then lend it to me, I'd be really ok with that.

2 //  Here's something I should and very well may buy: fun workout leggings!  I haven't tried any workout tights from Nike before, but I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the quality is good.  This print is so fun, yet still in neutral colors that will match most of my tops.

3 //  How gorgeous is this pencil skirt?  From the length to the color to the slit, it's damn near perfect.  Now,if only spring would get here so that I could wear it, that would be much appreciated.

4 //  Simplicity is key.  So is versatility.  This easy tank covers both.  It's a perfect basic for everything from the gym to the weekend to a layering piece.  And I bet the jersey fabric is super soft.  This one's a winner.  



Comments

Popular Posts