Bright on Beach




Coverup: Asos (sold out, similar); Bikini: Victoria's Secret (old, current style); Shades: Ray Ban

And here commences the photos to hopefully transport you to a warmer climate or to make you insanely jealous, depending on your perspective.

I packed really light for this trip.  My suitcase only held three bathing suits, two coverups, and some silk dresses for dinner.  It was wonderful.  And really easy to lift into the overhead compartment.

This was my outfit almost every day.  The only thing that really changed was which cocktail was in my sweet insulated mason jar mug.  Pictured: mojito.

Vacations should be relaxing and that's exactly what this one was.  We would wake up slowly, have a leisurely breakfast, get ready for the beach, find ourselves chairs, and then read/nap/swim/drink.  Break for lunch and then repeat.  People have been asking, "what did you do?" and the truth is that we didn't do much of anything.  I'm not much of an adventurer when it comes to beach vacations.  I've always been very comfortable being a beach bum, spending the days in the sun (or more truthfully, in the shade) with a good book and taking breaks to cool off in the ocean.  

I'm actually really, really good at it.



Comments

Popular Posts