Four on Thursday

This week is flying by and I'm loving it.

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 //  I struggle with leather.  Black leather can feel too hard sometimes, too much like I'm trying to be an extra on Sons of Anarchy.  That's probably why this white leather pencil skirt caught my eye.  Take a classic piece and mix it up by putting it in an unexpected fabric.  This would be perfect for spring.

2 //  The Lisbon jeans in a lighter wash have been serving me well, so much so that I'm looking at buying them in lots of other washes and colors.  First up is this black pair with a medium rise and an ankle grazing cut.  They might solve the lack of black denim in my life.

3 //  Field jackets have been a popular choice for lightweight jackets the past few years.  While everyone and their mom has the J. Crew version, I prefer this one from LL Bean.  The quality is top tier, I'm sure, and it's lined, so that's awesome.  Love that it comes in navy.

4 //  All stripes, all the time.  I'm wearing some today in fact.  An open cardigan is a great layering piece because you just throw it on top of whatever else you're wearing and look put together.  You can't go wrong with navy and white stripes.



Comments

Popular Posts