Cold Weather Patriotism




Jacket: Barbour; Sweater: Zara (last season); Turtleneck: Lands' End; Jeans: J. Crew Factory; Boots: Timberland; Bag: Longchamp; Earrings: Asos (sold out, similar); Shades: Ray Ban

This weekend was cold, but it wasn't unbearable, which meant I actually spent some time outside!  I wore this outfit to go watch the Patriots' game on Saturday afternoon.  If you didn't watch, you should have because it was a nail-biter up until the last second.  And we won!

As I was getting dressed, I saw my Longchamp purse which I hadn't used in forever and I started thinking about when I bought it.  Many moons ago, I moved to DC and started my first real adult job.  When I got my first real adult bonus, I was smart and stashed most of it in my savings, but decided that I deserved a treat (or three), so I bought myself this bag, J'Adore Dior parfum, and a pair of Jack Rogers. 

Let's just say that those are not the three things that I would treat myself to now.

But when you're looking to go full on nautical New England prep, it works pretty well.  


Comments

Popular Posts