For Your (Weekend) Consideration

I have such little respect for people who use Yelp like this woman did.  And major respect for businesses who respond in kind.

Can we all just agree that Citizen's United is the worst thing ever?  Side note: imagine if we took all the money spent on political campaigns and put it into education.  Or infrastructure.  Or medical research.  IMAGINE.

How to be a New Englander.  Not everyone can hack it.

#DudesGreetingDudes is my new favorite thing.  "Gimme a smile, bro!  No?  Ooooh, you handsome when you mad!"

My name is Erin and this is my life.

Kevin Spacey does a mean Johnny Carson.

An eye-opening take on the concept of celebrity and our treatment of mental illness.

This is the best way for students to stand up to a sexist dress code.

Everything you're eating is terrible for you.

Let's be honest, we all want a mermaid tail.

How high are your heels?  Mine are flat.  Can you have negative heel height?

Thank god we finally put a man in charge of the feminist movement!

This zip code website is weirdly accurate.  I thought I was a special snowflake, but today I learned the cold, hard truth.

Bye Felipe!

Can my house only be made of bookcases?  Please?

Have a fantastic weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts