Recent Purchases

Recent Purchases

If you're looking to do some fall shopping between now and Friday, check out Ann Taylor.  I bought all of the items above this morning for less than $200, using the code FALLSALE..  A generous return policy also helps, just in case something that I love online is disappointing in person.

I'll let you know how each item works out as soon as they arrive!

[1] Although I thought I had plenty of white sweaters, a recent look into my cold weather wardrobe told me otherwise.  This mockneck sweater has a tunic length and pockets in the front for a cute detail.

[2] Am I the only one who thinks dresses should either be sleeveless or have long sleeves?  It's a personal preference I suppose.  Regardless, I'm looking to add some long-sleeved dresses to my closet and love the structure of this one.

[3] Speaking of dresses, this 3/4 sleeved navy one looks nearly perfect.  Here's hoping I'm right about that.

[4] A sleeveless sweater sounds counter intuitive, but stay with me.  It's perfect for layering, adding some texture, and giving you that additional warmth when you need it.

[5] I bought a poncho.  I'm cautiously optimistic.


Comments

Popular Posts