That Golden Glow



Dress: Vince Camuto via Nordstrom; Sandals: Jack Rogers; Necklace: Rosie and Rockers (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

Summer weekends go by way too fast.  I did a lot and also did a lot of nothing, which was the perfect combination.  

Friday night, DT and I stayed in and watched a movie.  Exciting stuff.  The next day I went to a yoga class, did some quick grocery shopping, watched some soccer, ate District Taco, and spent the night at a friend's going away party.  Sunday started off with brunch at Queen Vic with friends before they head off on their honeymoon.  Then I may or may not have taken a four hour nap.  There was more grocery shopping and a really delicious Sunday dinner.

In other random news, I'm canceling our cable today.  This is a big step.  We've still got Netflix and Hulu and all that good stuff, but I'm hoping that this will help me not waste mindless hours.  So, someone will need to fill me in on the rest of the RHONY reunion.



Comments

Popular Posts