For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Happy weekend!  This is the last summer DC weekend that DT and I will have together this year.  Pool party, perhaps?  My other plans include yoga, potentially some baking, and more closet cleaning.  I'm hopping on the minimalism bandwagon (yes, I've been saying that for years) and really trying to only keep what I love.  This becomes difficult with shoes that I never wear because I can't walk in them, but are so beautiful that I just like to look at them.  Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem.


It must be difficult being the voice of reason on a reality show.  Carole Radziwill, you are a gem.

If you live in DC and enjoy both eating and saving money, check out Washingtonian's 2014 Cheap Eats.

Can you fat-shame a man?  TMZ is doing their darndest.

Yet another reason to love the Spurs.

A great chat with Carrie Brownstein.

I have all of these problems when I read in public.

I have a morbid fascination with Charles Manson and the Sharon Tate murder.  One of the Manson Family members speaks out from prison.

After Ellen is a fabulous website that looks at how LBGT people are portrayed in the media.  It's wonderful.  They do hilarious recaps, great interviews, and share amazing stories.  This Pretty Little Liars recap perfectly hit on one of my major problems with the show.

I may not have kids, but I certainly have a lot of opinions on how kids should be raised.  This is one topic that I don't think gets talked about often enough.

It's the Year of the Pratt.






Comments

Popular Posts