For Your (Weekend) Consideration

I'm in Maine for the long weekend and life is good.

Middle school girls are standing up to their school's sexist dress code and it's awesome.  And then I read the comments and hated everyone again.

You may have read that 4 dudes created a nail polish that changes color when it comes into contact with a date rape drug.  While I think that is amazing, here are 11 better ways to prevent rape.

Why are rape and death threats your go-to?

One man's attempt at collecting data regarding deaths caused by police led to this website.

An NPR piece on the subject.

However, there's hope.

Long read, but very worth it.  I've got some serious reading to do.

Head spinning.  How?

Wow, this has been a depressing round-up.  Time to get inspired by the Little League World Series and one coach's perfect speech.

Let's all listen to Santana's "Smooth" to lighten things up.  It's only the best song ever.

It's post-Emmys, but I'm still loving this.

Shelley Long, you are my spirit animal.

Comments

Popular Posts