For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Hooray! I'm taking the day off to head to Annapolis for what it sure to be one of the most fun wedding weekends ever!  It only seemed appropriate to post this random photo of my trip to London to visit the bride last year, considering they got engaged in London and are now getting married in Londontown.

I can't wait to see so many of my friends all together in one place, including all the silly ones that moved to the West coast, and to drink and dance the night away.

Wedding season, it's the best.

So many good things this week.  Let's start with Blake Lively's website, Preserve.  Before it launched, we all wondered what we were in for.  Then we found out, sort of.  We could buy some pretty unintentionally hilarious stuff.  But really, this breaks it all down better than I can.

This has been making the rounds, but it's so funny I had to share it.  As someone who is bad at Instagram, this makes me feel much better about it.

If you live in Massachusetts, I'm sure you've been following the Market Basket story.  It's amazing and getting better every day.  Save Artie T.!

When women claim they don't believe in feminism, my eyes sort of bug out of my face.  I love Caitlin Moran's line of questioning:  Do you have a vagina?  Do you want to be in charge of it?  Congrats, you're a feminist.

Speaking of things that make me go whaaaaaaat?! a nurse is suing a company for not hiring her to give women birth control when she said that she would not give women birth control.  Yes, you read that correctly.

Amy Poehler is a goddess.  And I don't care if you don't like it.

Related: IDGAF what you think.

Ivy League: not for everyone; maybe not for anyone.


Finally, some moves I plan on busting out on the dance floor this weekend. #turndownforwhat

Have a great weekend, I know I will!





Comments

Popular Posts