Sneaky

I'm late in getting this up because my normal 45 minute commute took over 2 hours this morning and I only just got to my desk.

Longest morning ever.



Jacket: Barbour; Sweater: Theory via Marshalls (similar); Leggings: Trouve via Nordstrom (similar); Sneakers: Asics via Urban Outfitters (similar); Bag: Phillip Lim for Target; Snood: Asos (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

The weekend turned into a somewhat unexpected long weekend with yesterday's snow day.  I spent two days playing soccer, one night watching House of Cards (one episode left), another night drinking bourbon and eating bacon, and Sunday night watching the Oscars.

The snow day was perfect for sleeping late, brunching with bottomless mimosas, bar-hopping for hot toddies, and relaxing in as much wool as I could find.

As great as it was, I'm hoping that was our last snow day of the season and this whole spring thing can get going.  



Find Me Elsewhere



Comments

Popular Posts